Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Flowers

This is the YMCA's lily. I liked it because I have taken photos of other lilies in my Mom's garden this summer, and this one made a matched set of four photos I can use on my wall. I also like seeing the patterns on the flower petals.

I'm always suprised how well digital cameras take photos - even on the auto settings. Imagine what you can do if you actually understood cameras and photography? Does having a camera in your hand make you look at things differently?

I bought my kids a old style digital camera and they love it. They can snap off 36 images ( with low resolution on such a basic camera) and download them all to the computer just for fun. Maybe they are learning to look at things differently, too. Maybe they are just capturing how they see their world.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM PDT, Blogger Kristie said...

thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home