Friday, February 10, 2006

getting settled

Moving twice in one year is really disorienting. It's been 6 weeks since we've moved and I'm just now thinking of getting back to a normal routine. The boxes never end and I'm still hunting for things I need.

I hope to take more photos. I got out the cameras for Steve's birthday, only to find they were all either out of film or had low batteries. sigh. I figure I must be doing better if I'm noticing things I want to take photos of - 2am last night there was a great photo opportunity of the trees making shadows in the fog. The street light had just enough light to make it really interesting, with the tree outlines layered on each other. I was too tired to look for batteries, though.

We don't have internet from the house. I am using library computers for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home