Tuesday, April 25, 2006

spring

I have photos, but no computer to upload them with. The computer software isn't working, and the Java software just isn't doing the job. I know it's not the hardware, anyway, but I just don't like Windows for doing this to me!

I have started seeds for plants for the garden. I think it's a long process to take photos of flowers, but should be nice when it's done. I have Canterbury bells (for next year; biennials), larkspur and maybe some delphiniums. Zinnas, sunflowers, marigolds, petunias, pansies and impatients. Coleus came very well from seed. I want lots of climbers: morning glories, moon flowers, cardinal climbers and black eyed susan vines. Should be really great. I have to find a rototiller and lots of peat moss, though.

The veggies should be great. Tomatoes and peppers, beans, cukes and zucchini. Herbs: cilantro, chives, thyme, spearmint and lavender. Everbearing strawberries! yeah.

Should be warmer in a few weeks, but maybe last night was the last frost of the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home